Executive Dashboards and Scorecards
Organizations can easily end up spending millions on large and complex Business Intelligence (BI) projects to collect, standardize and integrate scattered heterogeneous data, gain insight into disparate information and produce interactive enterprise performance dashboards, scorecards and reports.
- Is your organization's process of creating and maintaining executive dashboards and scorecards integrated and automated?
- Can any new business requirement or priority change be easily integrated into dashboards and scorecards without new BI development projects?
- Are the costs, quality and agility of the business analytics process acceptable?
- Are the traceability and auditability of delivered information guaranteed?
- Can variations in raw data be reflected in dashboards in near real-time?
- Is your organization's entire data ecosystem totally and seamlessly covered?
Despite significant IT investments, answers to most if not all of the above questions remain unfortunately often negative.
Our solution comprises a fully integrated and automated system that can plug into ALL your structured and unstructured data sources on one end, and produce the multidimensional analytical structures you need on the other end, without a single line of programming. No data warehouse or data mart to build and no ETL required. And you can simultaneously use Excel and/or any other OLAP visualization tool you might already have without any problem.
Eliminate Up To 90% of BI Project Efforts Using Our
Integrated and Automated Business Analytics Process
Covering Structured, Unstructured and Big Data Sources
Our agile, integrated and open solution delivers orders of magnitude higher and faster ROI at less than one third the total cost of ownership (TCO) of any traditional Business Intelligence (BI) solution!
You save the time and costs of data warehouse modeling, design and development, ETL licenses and ETL programming, multidimensional and cube modeling, design and development. You also save the costs of maintaining interoperability between different solution components over time, as well as the recurring costs of inevitable future changes that will no longer require BI specialists. Furthermore, you expose your company to less risk that can result from increased BI project complexity and possible lack of adequate staff expertise.
BrightQuadrant can easily automate a new or existing BI development process, helping you repeatedly, quickly and efficiently obtain executive dashboards and scorecards for your organization, covering all time horizons and in just hours instead of months!